PORTABLE LAB FOR SPRINTING
1080 Sprint is a device for on-field resistance testing and training. It uses robotic resistance technology to provide a fully controllable and variable resistance. This resistance and overspeed device measures the athlete’s power, force, and speed with high accuracy and graphical presentation of results.
EVALUATE SYMMETRY OF MOVEMENT
1080 Sprint enables testing of the athlete for asymmetry throughout the full sport specific movement. This enables trainers to detect even the slightest differences in left and right power production. Not only are undetected asymmetries detrimental to performance, but they also lead to injuries over time.
TRAIN WITH THE RIGHT AMOUNT OF RESISTANCE FROM START TO FINISH
The 1080 Sprint resistance and overspeed device provides specificity to the application of force in repetitive and/or cyclical sports such as running, skating, and swimming. Take sprinting as an example. The resistance can be set to a high level when the sprinter pushes off and thereafter decrease as the sprinter gains speed. This optimizes the training in both the acceleration and top speed phase and eliminates technical problems caused by improper resistance levels throughout the sprint.
Use 1080 Sprint for neuromuscular adaptation to higher speeds.
CHANGE OF DIRECTION TRAINING
Perform shuttles and change of direction drills with resistance and overspeed stimuli for enhanced training effectiveness. Eccentric muscle activity during deceleration can be targeted with high level of precision. This resistance and overspeed device is ideal for conditioning athletes in any ball and field sport.
- Continuous resistance range 0-150N
- Maximum resistance in both directions: < 300N during maximum 10s and < 450N during 3s
- Maximum speed 14 m/s (46 ft/s)
- Length of line 90m (295ft)
- Line type: 130 kg (286 lbs), 1.7 mm (0.067”) diameter
- Motor 1.5kW
- Weight: 29 kg (63 lbs)
- Recorded frequency of force, speed and power: 333Hz samples per second
- Tablet with touch screen interface or laptop
- Operating system: Windows 7 or 8
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 1004x330x216 mm (39.5×13.0x8.5”)