FLEX is the world’s first and only laser based barbell tracking sensor. The system was designed by the highly respected team at GymAware and presents a fresh take on velocity-based training.
Where GymAware is optimized for team environments, FLEX shines whenever an individual is training away from the team.
Get real-time performance feedback while training in groups of up to three using one smartphone and a single FLEX sensor.
FLEX captures every rep and reports on all key metrics, and it goes above and beyond with its intelligent app design and minimum touch experience. The app has everything you need to maximize training outcomes and includes velocity targets, follow workouts and test readiness to train with sub maximal 1RM estimates.
All data is recorded on individual profiles and can exported, viewed in-app in the Community or sent to the GymAware Cloud via the FLEX Bridge (sold separately).
iOS compatible (iPhone and iPad), Android under development
- Real-time feedback on all key metrics
- Track and record all reps, sets, loads and metrics
- Export to CSV
- Velocity targets
- Record and follow workouts
- 1RM estimate protocol
- One-of-a-kind social community
- Mean Velocity (mean concentric velocity)
- Peak Velocity (peak concentric velocity)
- Mean Power (mean concentric power)
- Peak Power (peak concentric power)
- Distance (total distance of the exercise)
- Height (distance from the start position to highest point – best for jump tests)
- Bar Path (real time bar path display)
- Bar Position (real time bar position display)