Versatile! Measures Jumps, Sprints, Explosive Leg Power, Anaerobic Capacity and Contact Time.
- Hand-held computer displays height and hang time for one jump and average ground contact, height and hang time for four jumps.
- Computes foot quickness (shuttle runs and dashes) and explosive leg power rating.
- Records 60 jumps, then averages heights, contact times and leg power for first and last 15 jumps, in addition to a fatigue factor rating.
- Extremely accurate and eliminates guesswork.
- Portable, easy to operate, sets up in seconds.
- Use for testing athletic performance as well as charting rehabilitation.
- Battery operated, 1 year warranty.
- (27″ x 27″ mat with hand held computer)