The Keiser Half Rack long base works by incorporating pneumatic strength columns, which can be attached to the bar, allowing Keiser’s patented air technology to be used solely, or in combination with, free weights. This allows for a wide spectrum of training, enhancing power and stability for the athlete. Athletes who have trained on the POWER Rack have seen overall strength gains, better speed, control and explosive power. The POWER Rack is a favorite unit for professional sports teams.
The Keiser POWER Rack without Air is also available in these same specs. This unit incorporates the same exercises as the POWER Rack but has been designed for space-conscious applications.
- Allows Training at Any Speed, From Controlled to Explosive, for Improved Power
- Unique Hybrid Design Combines Pneumatic and Free Weight Resistance to Emphasize Not Only Strength Training But Also Speed and Stability Training
- All in One System To Accomplish More In Less Space
- Customizable Workouts For All Users
- A Rack to Fit Every Need
- Dual Displays to Satisfy both User and Trainer
- ADA Compliant
- HEIGHT 108″ / 2743 mm
- WIDTH 73″ / 1854 mm
- LENGTH 93″ / 2362 mm
- WEIGHT 640 lbs / 290 kg
- RESISTANCE RANGE 0 – 212 lbs / 0 – 96 kg