Program, perform, adapt. This new option for Velocity Based Training (VBT) and barbell path tracking provides valuable, load-based data, including speed in all phases of a lift. The wireless sensor captures motion in three dimensions, with an accelerometer delivering key metrics such as power, velocity, distance, and duration. The system measures common lifts—clean, jerk, snatch, deadlift, squat, jump squat, and bench press—with the capacity to assess other motions and exercises as well, limited only by the imagination of the coach. The Vmaxpro is portable, durable, and intuitive.
iOS compatible (Android coming soon).
Note: Teams need the software license
Metrics: Obtain the right data to make informed decisions in training. Manage loading parameters, polish technique, and individualize training based on the range of scientifically validated measures offered by the Vmaxpro. Analyze and assess, bringing value to team or individual training.
- Average velocity: Indicates the average velocity of the lift over the distance covered.
- Peak velocity: Indicates the peak velocity attained during the lift.
- Power output: Indicates the power generated during the lift.
- Distance: Indicates the distance travelled by the sensor during the lift.
- Movement duration: Indicates the duration of the lift.
- Duration between reps: Specifies the time elapsed between two lifts.
- Point of max. velocity: Shows the point of maximum velocity of the lift.
- Point of max. acceleration: Shows the point of maximum acceleration of the lift.
- Minimum Velocity Threshold: Shows the point of maximum velocity of the lift.
- Muscle Performance Threshold: Point of maximum mechanical muscle power.
- 1 Repetition Maximum: Maximum weight that can be moved in one exercise.